Custom Search
Shoes mask weaknesses, barefoot highlights strengths

Thursday 5 August 2010

Tin can feet

Ha ha, don't horses always humble you?  I always reckoned not to see too many (bare) tin can feet in the UK, but now I've done two sets back to back.  Just as well JJ taught me how or I'd be properly stuck.  Mind you they can be found in bulk on many a yard with shod horses.

Now you will have to forgive me, but this set of photos are not quite the usual standard.  I hadn't planned to do these feet today, but decided to squeeze them in when I should have been doing something else.  So while all the photos are of the front feet, which are a good matched pair, they are not all of the same front foot.  Disorganised and ancient technology, but I hope it will nevertheless be interesting.

Before - can you see the signs?

After - can you see the difference?
A bit of a work in progress, but this pony will now get under the height stick..........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern England, United Kingdom